Reserve your kitten
Choose a kitten that you like and contact us
Send a deposit to reserve your kitten
Prepare everything needed for a kitten
Come to pick up your kitten and pay the rest of the amount
Please, read till the end
- Are you registered with TICA and/or CCA?
We are a registered cattery with CCA (Canadian Cat Association). All our parents are registered.
- Will the kitten have a CCA registration?
All kittens are registered with CCA (Canadian Cat Association).
- What is the price of a kitten?
The price depends on the color of a kitten.
- What is included in the price?
The price includes deworming, vaccinations, microchip, and castration/sterilization are done.
- Do you provide insurance?
Yes, we provide 4 weeks of free pet insurance for all kittens.
- Do you require a deposit to reserve a kitten?
Yes, we do.
- How much is the deposit?
The deposit is 300$. The deposit is nonrefundable and cannot be transferred to another kitten. Deposit is a part of the total amount.
- How I can send a deposit?
The deposit can be sent by e-transfer or another payment method (contact us to get more information)
- How I can get proof of deposit?
The presale agreement will be signed before sending a deposit.
- When a kitten is reserved?
Kitten is considered reserved when you send a signed presale agreement and deposit.
- Do you have shipping?
Yes, we do have different options for shipping.
- You pick up a kitten personally.
- We offer a car delivery (contact us to get more information).
- Cargo service by the company of your choice.
- Does the price include shipping fees?
No, shipping expenses are on buyers' expenses.
- What is required for cargo service?
The kitten will need a crate, bed, blanket, and a sweater for the flight. Any additional things can be asked by a cargo company.
- I want to do declawing, can I?
We are against declawing. It is not allowed to do declawing by our contract.
- What type of toys cats are playing with?
They love cat trees, balls, and different types of toys for cats. You can buy toys from a pet shop.
- Do kittens know how to use a litter box?
Yes, all kittens are trained to use a litter box. Litter should not have any aromas.
- What litter box you are using?
We use a sifting litter box with wood pellets.
- Is it true that I have to wash my kitten?
No, you don’t.
- Can I see both parents of a kitten?
Yes, you can see all the parents on the Queens&Studs page.
- Can I come to see kittens and play with them?
We don't accept any visitors to avoid transferring viruses. Most of the time we have pregnant queens and newborn babies who are not vaccinated. Their immune system is fragile and they may get sick easily.
- Is it possible to do a video call to see adults and/or babies?
Yes, email us to schedule a video call.
- I am allergic, can I come to play with cats to see how I will react?
No, we don't accept any visitors to play with kittens and/or test allergy reactions.
- What I can do to see if I have an allergy reaction?
We can provide a bag with fur from a few adults so you can test it. Or you can see your friend who has Devon Rex.
- How I can get a bag with fur?
We can mail it to you. You can send us an email with your full name and full address. Shipping fees are applied (5$).
- Where do your kittens live?
Check the Destination page.
- Do you have a waiting list?
Yes, we do.
- How I can subscribe to the "First Choice List" (waiting list)?
To be on the waiting list signed "First Choice deposit agreement" and deposit are required.
- How much is a deposit to be on the "First Choice List" (waiting list)?
It is 200$.
- Is it a part of the total amount?
Yes, it is.
- How I can get a document to sign and where to send it?
The document is attached at the bottom of this page. You can sign it and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What type of food kitten is used to eat?
All kittens are on a raw meat diet.
- Do you follow the recipe to prepare raw meat mix?
Yes, we do it ourselves.
- Can I have the recipe to do the mix by myself?
Yes, you can.
Raw meat recipe:
- 5% beef liver,
- 20% chicken necks - the source of Ca – very important!!!
- 40% beef meat,
- 30% pork hearts,
- 5% vegetables (carrots) - optional
All the ingredients must be frozen at least for 3 days, refrozen, and warmed up to room temperature. Never use a microwave to warm it up.
- Do I have to feed the kitten with meat or I can switch to dry food?
It is your choice if you want to continue with a raw meat diet or switch to dry food.